Would you like to apply for Child Care Assistance?
Checklist for New Applicant
Checklist for Foster Family
How it works:
- The application must be completed by all applicants seeking Child Care assistance.
- Anyone can complete the application, however, the eligibility is based on income (poverty level).
- All submitted applications are forwarded to the Eligibility Specialist who will review/process the application. Once this is done, a "Notice of Action" is generated and mailed out to the applicant.
Village Community Care Program
- Click Here for more information on this program.
- Village Community Care Program Fact Sheet
- Village Community Care Program Application Form
> Click here for our contact information
Prugraman Pinilan: Child Care Assistance Program Support 2022 (CAPS 2022)
- Click Here for more information on CAPS 2022 which provides up to $200,000 in grant
funding for local employers and existing child care providers to support the opening of
new child care facilities and/or expand to a new location.
- CAPS 2022 Program Information
Prugraman Pinilan: Relative Care Program
- Click Here for more information this program.
- Relative Care Program Application Form and Fact Sheet