How Do I Know If I Am Eligible For Child Care Assistance?
- Have an accepted service need or reason for child care.
- Calculate your Monthly Gross Income for you and your household (everyone in your home or share the same physical address that are earning an income). Compare your Monthly Gross Income to the guideline table below and see if it is less than the amount shown for your household size.
- Parents and children have to be living in Guam and the children needing child care must be a U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident.
How Do I Apply For Child Care Assistance?
- Applicants MUST have a completed application with all supporting documents that pertain to your family.
- Submit the complete application at our BCCS office or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receipt of the application, an interview will be conducted in person or through phone.
- Applications for assistance will be processed based on the date of completion
For our Child Care Application, page 1 will show what documents you need to attach with your application. Gather your documents and submit either by emailing us at email@example.com or bring to our office at Room 15 Castle Mall, Mangilao.
Child Care Application
If you have a foster child, then download our Foster Child Care Application below and begin filling it out. The process will be similar except this would require a different set of documents as shown on page 1 of the application.
Foster Child Care Application
Please note that your eligibility will be determined by our Eligibility Specialists who will contact you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can call us at 671-735-7344 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Supporting Documents or Forms
- Vendor Account Form
- Medical Consent Form
- Employee Earnings Statement Form
- Employment Verification Form
- Self-Employment Income Form
- Separation Clearance Form
- Consent to Release Certificate Form
- Child Care Provider Data Form
- Change Report Form
Available Child Care Providers
Please see our child care provider directory which contains a variety of child care providers across Guam where you can enroll your child/children for day care or after school.
Monitoring Reports (Inspection Reports) can be found in our Child Care Provider Directory in the “MORE DETAILS” tab.
DEH (Department of Environmental Health) Health Inspection Reports for licensed child care providers can be found on their online database here.
- Narrow Cost Analysis Report 2022